Terms and Conditions
1. TERMS OF ENGAGEMENT
1. You are engaging us as a Coach or Therapist to give Wellness or Fitness Services to you on the Terms and Conditions of this agreement
2. This agreement between us will commence on the date and continue until the end of the service that you acquired
3. The Service must be completed within six months in the case of Private Coaching, three months in the case of Collective Classes, and within three months in case of gift cards
1. Each appointment at which the Sessions are provided will last for the time specified in the Service and will take place in the location agreed by both of us
2. We require 24 hours’ notice including weekends if you wish to rearrange a session. Sessions rearranged with less notice than this will be forfeited from the Service
3. You are responsible for your own belongings that you take to a Session and neither we nor any third-party venue will be liable for any loss, damage, theft or destruction of any of your belongings
4. REFUND POLICY: If you cancel attendance at the Service or any Session, for any reason whatsoever, you will receive no refund
5. RESCHEDULING POLICY: Either party may rearrange a Session at least 24 hours prior to the start of the Session, to be rescheduled at a mutually convenient date. If rescheduling a Session on your side takes you beyond the Service term as specified in our agreement you will forfeit any remaining Sessions.
6. If you fail to attend a Session, including where you have attempted to rearrange a Session less than 24 hours before its start time, then you forfeit the full Session Fee where you have paid for the Session in advance or alternatively you must pay the full Session Fee as a cancellation fee.
7. Your Service or any Session is not transferable or resalable
3. CONDUCT OF CLIENT
1. Arrive on time for your Sessions. If you are late any time will be deducted from your Session time. I will wait 15 minutes for you to arrive and if you do not arrive within this time, or notify me you are coming late, your Session will be forfeited.
2. Please ensure your phone and email are switched off and distractions kept to a minimum during your coaching Session. This supports your coach/therapist in being focused and giving you the best possible service, and you in receiving the most from your Sessions.
3. Please advise us, with as much notice as possible, when you have a holiday planned or need to change a Session
4. DUTIES OF COACH/THERAPIST
1. We shall provide the Services with due care, skill and ability.
2. If you are currently receiving treatment from a doctor or other healthcare professional, by entering into this agreement you confirm that you have consulted with this person regarding the advisability of working with a coach and that this person is aware of and supports your decision to proceed with the Programme
3. You will keep me informed of any changes to your medical health or personal circumstances
4. If for any reason I am unable to provide the Services at the agreed time, I will provide you with as much notice as possible and we shall reschedule the Session for a time mutually agreed
5. I may need to reschedule Sessions according to travel schedule/commitments and whilst every effort will be made to accommodate you at your preferred time, please note this may not always be possible. Advance notice will be provided in this instance and your Session rescheduled.
1. In consideration of me providing the Services to you, you will pay the Fee specified on your Ticket
1. The relationship between us will be that of independent contractor and nothing in this agreement shall render me your employee, worker, agent or partner.
1. Nothing in this clause 7 shall limit my liability for death or personal injury caused by my negligence or for my fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation or for any matter for which liability cannot be legally excluded or limited.
2. We shall not be liable for any loss of profits, loss of business, depletion of goodwill and/or similar losses, loss of anticipated savings, loss of goods, loss of contract, loss or corruption of data or information or any special, indirect, consequential or pure economic loss, costs, damages, charges or expenses suffered or incurred by you as a result of you entering into this agreement and me providing the Services.
3. Our total liability in contract, tort (including negligence or breach of statutory duty), misrepresentation, restitution or otherwise arising in connection with the performance or contemplated performance of this agreement shall in all circumstances be limited to the total price paid by you for the Sessions.
4. If we are prevented from or delayed in performing our obligations by your act or omission or by any circumstance outside of our control, we shall not be liable to you for any costs, charges or losses sustained or incurred by you that arise directly or indirectly from such prevention or delay.
5. The provisions of this shall survive termination of this agreement.
6. We shall not be in breach of this agreement, nor liable for any failure or delay in performance of any obligations under this agreement arising from or attributable to acts, events, omissions or accidents